On being an Orthodontist
I truly love orthodontics and my favorite thing about the profession is getting to know patients and their families. I love watching the positive transformation that orthodontics can bring and seeing the confidence that comes with a beautiful smile.
I share the same philosophy as Dr. Sayler - Orthodontics is much more personal then simply straightening teeth. I treat every patient like they are my own family. I evaluate each patient for their individual needs and desires, and implement a treatment plan custom-made just for them. My goal is to build a real relationship with every patient as we work together on our journey towards a dazzling new smile!
My Education and Commitment to Continuing Education
- Bachelor of Science in Psychology (University of Georgia)
- Doctor of Medicine in Dentistry, Distinction in Research (Augusta University, formerly Medical College of Georgia)
- Orthodontic Residency (Augusta University)
Orthodontics is continually evolving and improving. I am committed to staying ahead of the latest advancements in technology in order to offer the best treatment for my patients. I also author and present research papers at dental meetings and am Invisalign trained and certified.
- American Association of Orthodontics
- American Dental Association
- Georgia Dental Association
- Georgia Orthodontics Foundation, Treasurer
- American Board of Orthodontics
- Omicron Kappa Upsilon, National Dental Honor Society
In the Community
I grew up in Gwinnett County and graduated from Collins Hill High school where I met my wife. We now have a beautiful daughter. We also have two small rescue dogs in the family. We enjoy spending time outdoors, seeking out new cultural experiences and finding new restaurants to try. We are also both active volunteers with Habitat for Humanity and the Fuller Center for Housing.